SALINAS, Calif. - Drivers are finding it difficult to get around this morning, as another round of wind and rain has produced widespread problems on Central Coast roads.
Here is a list of trouble spots as reported by the California Highway Patrol:
- New closure at mile marker 29, south of Slates Hot Springs
- The northbound lane is closed between Glengarry Road and Rincon due to a mudslide
- A mudslide is blocking lanes at McGaffigan Road. Power lines are hanging over the roadway Caltrans is working to clear the slide. PG&E has been notifie.
- Mud and rocks are blocking the southbound lane between Boulder Creek and Brookdale
- A tree is in the roadway at the intersection of Bear Creek Road
- Mud and rocks are in the northbound lane near Sugarloaf Road
- Both lanes are closed from Pole Line Road to Casserly due to slides. Closure is expected to continue until February 10
- Flooding reported just east of Fergusson
Bear Creek Rd
- Roadway is flooded at Deerwood Drive
- The road is blocked in both directions at Clubhouse Drive by a fallen tree
Graham Hill Road
- Mud and a downed tree are blocking the northbound lane at 500 Graham Hill Road
Harkins Slough Road
- Both lanes are blocked by a downed tree at Buena Vista Dr
Jamison Creek Road
- A downed tree is blocking the road near Big Basin Way (Highway 236)
- Roadway is flooded at Masten Avenue in Gilroy
San Andreas Road at Playa Blvd.
- Downed tree and power lines
Soquel San Jose Road
- Closed in both directions due to a downed tree blocking all lanes near Summit Woods Road