GREENFIELD, Calif. - Greenfield police said five people were arrested after officers served a search warrant.
Police along with the DEA, State Parole and Salinas police executed the search warrant on the 400 block of Calaveras Way at around 5:30 Thursday morning.
They said that during the search, they found meth, a gun, ammunition, heroin, drug paraphernalia, syringes, over 50 marijuana plants, cash and packaging material.
There were six people in the house, and five of them were arrested.
- Sergio Barbosa was arrested for probation violation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Bonnie Henson was arrested for probation violation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Sergio Gonzalez was arrested for probation violation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Vickie Black was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Michael Suniga was the homeowner. He was arrested for maintaining a drug house, possession of a controlled substance for sales, possession of a gun, possession of ammunition as a felon, cultivating marijuana, selling marijuana and other charges.
Barbosa, Henson, Gonzalez and Suniga were taken to the Monterey County Jail. Black was cited and released.
Living conditions at the house were poor, so the city condemned it. Police also took seven chickens, a rooster and four dogs into protective custody.